For any of the positions currently available, please apply in writing, enclosing your CV including details of any relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please speak to Lucy Taylor on 01473 689111.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Fox’s Marina & Boatyard. We look forward to hearing from you.
Growing demand for our refit and repair services, particularly on larger vessels, has created a career opportunity for a Sales Manager to take responsibility for the promotion, quotation, sale and ongoing customer liaison relating to these services.
The successful candidate will be commercially astute, have good communication skills, be confident of their ability to sell and must have relevant experience in the yachting industry, preferably both afloat and ashore.
Fox’s Marina & Boatyard provides a comprehensive range of services using our own labour and we take great pride in what we achieve. We need a Sales Manager who can make a real contribution to the development of our business, in this our 92nd year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a trained marine electronics/electrical engineer technician to join our existing team at Fox’s Marina and Boatyard, Ipswich.
All applicants must be qualified to a suitable standard with proven experience in marine electrical engineering. BMET Qualified would be advantageous.
A passion for boats is desirable, knowledge of a variety of boats is essential. As the post will require working outside year-round, its essential that all applicants are physically fit enough to manage this.
• Diagnosing and repairing faults on a variety of marine electronics systems.
• Ensuring all deficiencies noted and suitable recommendations are made.
• Installation and repair of electronic and navigational equipment.
• Applicants must have a good awareness of health and safety procedures in the workplace and exercise good housekeeping at all times.
The key requirements for this role are:
• Marine electronic engineering experience.
• Strong analytical skills for methodical problem solving.
• Good time management.
• Strong team player with ability to also work alone.
• Deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times.
• Full driving licence.
Fox’s Workshops is currently seeking additional staff to assist with yacht refit and repair work.
We are actively seeking both experienced and apprentice level positions.
Experience of marine composite repair work, laminating, gelcoat finishing and paint spraying would be attractive.
Apprentice applicants should have an interest in boats and some practical ability, however of more importance is a willingness to get stuck in and learn new skills.